Sunday 23 December 2012

Love & Adore

Hello and Happy Christmas Eve Eve!!!
I hope you are all enjoying the start of the festive season. This is my first post for Dreamees and i am so excited to be part of the fabby team here. I have lots of ideas for you, i just need more hours in the day to get them all done. I do have a wedding card to show you that i created...
This card features the Bride & Groom Stamp which i coloured with my copics.
The papers i used are by Echo Park and i added some ribbon & rhinestones. 
Very simple but elegant i think - just how weddings should be :)

Hope you have enjoyed my first card and i will be back soon with more inspiration and ideas using Dreamees products.

Hope you all have a Happy Christmas :)

Kitty xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    Unfortunately the word paper is part of an Echo Park paper pack.
    Hayley xx

    ReplyDelete