Monday 16 August 2010




Latest addition! :)
This was made with the Male section of the 'In a Row' CD. The records in the lid of the box are bookmarks, obviously for putting down the side of the note pad. Perfect gift for a man who can't remember what he needs from the supermarket or for the side of the phone for notes! :)

This was made saturday night but I didn't post it yesterday as I had a family meal! I do love my family, they really are amazing. I thought I'd post a couple of pictures to show you how I was worn out, haha!


The sensible part of the family sat in the shade or (the men!) inside watching football. Me and Joel (my cousin - through marriage) ended up occupying little miss Faye. haha! It's all fun though. I had such a lovely day in the sun with them two!
Faye didn't know who's birthday we were celebrating though, bless her!
Happy Birthday for last Tuesday Mum! :)


Lots of love,
Hayley
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment