What you will need:
‘In a Row’ Dandelion Backing Sheet ‘BG7’ Printed on BOTH sides of card
‘In a Row’ Dandelion Backing Sheet ‘BG6’ Printed on paper
‘In a Row’ Dandelion Topper Sheet
Two 5” long pieces of Ribbon
1) Cut a piece from the purple card that measures: 6.5 x 3 inches.
2) Score the piece at 3” and 3.5”. This will create your hinge.
3) Cut 2 2.5” squares from the teal coloured paper. Stick one on the outside of the book.
4) Cut out whichever size dandelion you would like to use and stick on top.
5) Take the ‘Make a Wish’ strip from the Extras put on this page and stick across lid, wherever you desire. You can then embellish it if you want to.
6) Cut a 3.5 inch square from the remaining purple card, this is going to make your box that fits inside.
7) Score a 0.5” lip all the way around the square and fold.
8) Cut diagonally into each corner to make the tabs to stick together your box.
9) Fold the tabs in and glue together. You will probably have to wait for it to dry.
10) Place your ribbon (I’ve used the Dreamees bargain ribbon (sold at shows) so it matches perfectly!) on each half of the book, and tape.
11) Take your other teal coloured square and stick over the ribbon. (On the back of the front cover!) This will conceal it and will allow the box to still look tidy.
12) Take your instructions (from the extras sheet) and stick onto the teal sheet. You can then embellish this part of the box, as you did with the front.
13) Stick your box onto the remaining part of the book and embellish if you want to.
14) You’re finished!