Tuesday 6 August 2013

One for the men!

Twice in one day - wow, I'm on a roll!

Right, here's a card made using solely stamps & embellishments


Backgrounds were made using:
Bundled Sage & Gathered Twigs distress ink pads

The topper image is our Penny Farthing - I've only used it for female, flowery cards up until now but it can be a very manly image!

I've used some die-cuts from Cuttables 2 and 3 (CD Roms for the Silhouette/CraftROBO) which I've dabbed with Frayed Burlap Distress Crackle Paint

I've used some Crinkle ribbon (now sold by the metre), inking it with Gathered Twigs distress ink pad and Old Paper distress stains.

On the birdcage, I've tied a ribbon (made with Crinkle Ribbon) through the top, used a Trinket Pin and a Hinge clip to embellish.

I've used some Sprocket Gears in the middle of the smaller wheel and the top corner of the image.

I've used the Christmas Pearls again, a bit of twine that you can barely see (wrapped four times around the middle) and finally, sentiments are from:
Flower Shapes (2) for the Happy Birthday
and the word Dad was made using our Alphabet set!

We got so many likes on the facebook page that I thought I should blog it!

I hope you like it!

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment