Friday 2 August 2013

A big update...

Wow, August already!

I'm so sorry this blog isn't updated too regularly - but I'm working on getting some sort of updates coming often! We're going to be sorting out a Design Team call so be sure to check out the facebook page where all the info will be listed.

We released SO many new products this week - or last... time flies! - and we've been having a play with some of them.

Here are some everyday cards made:


The one above & below have both been made using the Dragonflies stamp set - on the card above, the lower backing paper (with the triangles on) has been made using lots of pink ink pads & the gorgeous Triangles new release! I've used the swirl that comes with the Dragonflies to make the top backing paper.




Here is one of my favourite stamps - the Cupcake Stand! - it was recently featured in Simply Cards & Papercraft too! The above card uses papers from the new releases Christmas Extravaganza CD Rom and some gorgeous Paper Flowers.
Here's the card that was in the magazine: 


The above sentiment used is part of our Circle Sentiments (Everyday 2) pack for just £3.00! And the smallest paper flowers are in the Dreamees shop too! 



The two cards (above & below) are made using the Teapot & Cup stamp set which I LOVE. It comes pre-dotted for you but if you mask off the dots using cellotape, you can get it plain too! On the above card, I've use Flower Shapes (3) for the flowers and then Flower shapes (2) for the leaves - they've been stamped onto coloured paper & I cut up the flower (2) into four sections to make the leaves! 
We've also got the gorgeous doilies back in stock which are just £1.50 for 40 AND the green gingham ribbon!


This card uses our gorgeous Crispy Lace Ribbon too - we've used white on this card and doesn't it look gorgeous as a huge bow?!



And these two use our Perfume bottle stamp set - the cards both use Gorgeous Girls CD Rom for the papers - again, the gorgeous doilies are used on both cards. The top card does also use the small heart that comes in the Perfume bottle stamp set to edge the topper - with a pearl in the middle! And, speaking of pearls, the bottom card has the perfume bottle covered in them!

I hope you love all these cards... and now for my favourite part...



CHRISTMAS CARDS!

Now then, this one at the top is one of my favourite cards I've made in a long time... it's been made using the Snowglobe stamp set (£3.00) and the Christmas Owl stamp set (£3.00) - I stamped the baubles from the Owl set inside the snowglobe, added dots around using Blossom Pink promarker, Cool Gray 1 promarker & Tan promarker and added some glitter! The sentiment comes with the snowglobe & the papers are from Christmas Extravaganza! I've also used some Crispy Lace Ribbon along the centre - stone I think!


The next three cards come as ready-cards on the new CD Christmas Extravaganza - I've created 10 sheets (each with a different topper images) that has all you need to make a quick and effective card. You get all the pieces, the topper, the embellishments AND an idea of how I put it all together - but of course, it's completely up to you whether you use the idea I've given you or have a play yourself! Plus, it's such a money-saver 'cause everything is on one sheet!




And on the above card, it's proof you can add your own embellishments such as the corner, metal charm, ribbon & doily! All the other parts came on one sheet.


Above is the Christmas Pudding from the CD - and check out the cute postage stamp which is on the CD too! The flowers are on the CD, but we also do that shape as a stamp set: Flower Shapes (4)



And here's the Christmas Pudding stamp - I paper pieced it used Christmas Extravaganza, added a doily & nabbed the sentiment from the Snowglobe stamp set! Flowers are made from the CD (they come pre-patterned) though you can do the exact same thing with the stamps & some off-cut patterned paper!


And here's one made with the Let it Snow (Tree) stamp set - papers from the new CD and the tree was paper pieced too! 

I've still got these gorgeous Christmas stamps to have a play with, and about 50 cards that need making for Great British Craft Fest. where we'll be setting up at in just 1 weeks time! 





AND, we added a huge amount of embellishments to the online shop yesterday (I was lucky enough to get an hour & half off to visit a supplier yesterday morning!) so be sure to check those out in the New Products section!

I picked up the best-selling ivory teardrop lace (1/2") in black & white now too so check that out for just £1.00 per metre!!






Oh and before I forget - the best place to keep up to date with all the newest cards (and some sneaky peeks that I probably shouldn't share but still do!) is on my instagram account.

Please do bare in mind though that it is a personal account so there will be some extra pictures (like the rainbow that appeared among the heavy rain & gorgeous sun a couple of days ago, and my new favourite pair of shoes...) but they are very few & far between since I post about 5 - 10 cards daily!

You can find my instagram account HERE



Right - now I'm off to make some more stamps... guess where I'm going to be shipping to very soon? China! We've officially got our first international stockist... Day by Day crafts in Hong Kong, China!

It's so, so exciting here at the moment & I honestly can't thank all of our customers and stockists enough for their support - I've been hoping Dreamees would take off and it's a dream come true that it is doing.

Have a wonderful day, 

Hayley xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous selection of cards Hayley!
    The second one down is so dreamy and delicate, really beautiful.
    Well done you on the Chinese connection! Really pleased for you! You will be world wide before too long!
    Hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete