Wednesday 5 October 2011

Good Morning,

Well, I am first of all so sorry for not updating this past week. I say it every time but it really has been absolutely mental here. I've been asked to design artwork for TWO magazines! They will be released sometime from December-January so be sure to look out for more details on that! The two magazines are 'Complete Cardmaking with your PC (Issue 34!) and Papercraft Essentials (Issue 76).

I am now (literally, as I write this!) in the process of testing all the new CD's that I just produced! They will be ready for release this weekend, along with our super-duper surprise! I will be announcing details of the surprise today in our newsletter so if you get those updates, look out! If you dont, you can register on our website, in the bar down the left hand side!



So, without further ado, here is a card made with Rain or Shine!
At the moment, we're in the process of making them but this is one that has been made so far!
I'll be posting more this week as we progress!!!

Hope you like it!

See you soon,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment