Monday 17 December 2012

Sweet Variety.....

Hello lovelies, Nicola here today with a 'Sweet Variety' of projects!

As Christmas is coming I knew I wouldn't have any time over the festive season to do any crafting so today I have made five projects for you all to see.

My first project to show you is using the SWEET SHOP STAMP I just knew what I wanted to make using this it was just perfect......

 
I had a packet of flying saucers so I thought I would use the stamp to decorate the bag with. I have coloured using Letraset Flexmarkers in shades of: Muted Pink ~ Tea Rose ~ Dusky Pink ~ Blush ~ Pale Pink ~ Pale Citrus ~ Meadow Green ~ Sunflower ~ Soft Aqua ~ Watermelon ~ Honeydew ~ Amaranth Red. I have used a heart border punch and embellished with Card Candi.
 
The next project I have used the MOSTLY MENS CD to make a birthday card for a wine lover. I am going to give this card to my brother-in-law for his birthday and he loves red wine so this is very fitting!
 
 
The next three projects I have made Christmas Cards using the CHRISTMAS MEMORIES CD I have made two general Christmas cards using more or less the same elements apart from the ribbons are different. I have also made my husband's Christmas Card. I had some ribbons that I wanted to use from my own stash so I matched the colour scheme to the ribbons. I have also used some buttons on the easel card too that I had in my crafty stash!
 


For the easel card I have used the Christmas tree topper and the text I have printed from my computer. I also added a PAPER DOILY WITH HEARTS  and decorated it with Stickles glitter glue.  I wanted to use the gingerbread and snowmen buttons that I had as they match the ribbons, papers and topper perfectly!

 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my crafty projects today. Don't forget to click on the links to see where you can buy the gorgeous Dreamees products.
 
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a Very Happy New Year, don't forget to follow the Dreamees team in 2013 as there are lots of exciting times ahead!
 
Merry Christmas everyone,
lots of love
NJ XXX
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. They're all beautiful but I just love the sweetie project! It's looks fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete