Thursday 28 February 2013

Flower Power.....

Hello lovelies NICOLA here today with a project to share with you all.

I have made an aperture card using a die to create the aperture. I printed off some of the gorgeous flowers from the recently launched PRETTY PASTELS CD I love this cd there are so many beautiful flowers and co-ordinating papers to choose from.

I chose to make the card using creams as I wanted to give the card a bit of a vintage feel. I have inked the flowers I cut out with Distress Ink Vintage Photo along with some ROSES too. I have also inked VARIOUS SWIRLS  and stamped over them using the sentiment stamp that I have used for the centre of the aperture. The stamp you can buy HERE I did'nt want to waste the die cut from the aperture so I have used this inside the card to mount the lace and the sentiment onto. I finally finished with gold liquid pearls.

 
Don't forget to hopover to the DREAMEES WEBSITE to see all the latest products and special offers!
 
Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!
Lots of love
Nicola XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment