Monday 18 March 2013

March Membership Freebie...

Hello lovelies NICOLA here with a post for you today!
 
I wanted to make a Twisted Easel card using my March Membership Freebies. If you are a member of the club you get freebie downloads each month. To become a member hop over to HERE membership is only £5.00.
 
As Mother's Day was this month this collection was perfect for that occassion, but... I wanted to show you that you can also use the papers and embellishments for birthday's too.
 
 
I absolutely love these papers and flowers. I have added a pearl to the centre of each flower and the topper is just gorgeous. The 'I'm so lucky to have a Wonderful Mother like you' is perfect for a special mum's birthday. I added an extra sentiment as the easel stopper using the 'Wishing You A Wonderful Birthday' from the SILHOUETTE FLOWER BORDER STAMP SET
 
Thank you for stopping by today we always appreciate your visits!
 
Till next time happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment