Monday 2 September 2013

On Your Wedding Day...

Hello!

I've been really inspired to use the Shoe stamp set for a wedding card just recently and I've finally got around to doing it!

Here's the card I've made:



I've stamped the shoe image onto cream paper, printed from the Christmas Extravaganza CD, 4 times - I've used 2 shoes to paper piece and 2 as the base shoes. The backing papers used on this card are also from this CD Rom.

I've used gold embossing powder to stamp the swirl from the Shoe stamp set onto the parts of the shoe I wanted to layer up. I've distressed it slightly using Gathered Twigs distress ink pad and then layered it onto a die-cut plaque.


The sparkle around the edge of the plaque is included in the Shoe stamp set too.

To create the gold edging, I've embossed around the edge of the layering pieces rather than using mirror card.

I've used some Crinkle Ribbon (distressed with Gathered Twigs) and added a Trinket Pin in the centre to embellish.

The sentiment is part of the Useful Sentiments (3) and it's poked into my flower arrangement using a Memo Pin, alongside some Pearl Sprays!

Hope you like it!

Hayley xx

1 comment: