Sunday 29 June 2014

Tattered Lace Challenge: Elegance

Good Morning!

I'm a little later than usual with this months challenge at Tattered Lace which is Elegance... it's been so fun to make!

I sat down last night for all the cards I have to get done by tomorrow and came up with this one:


For this card, I've used some backing papers from our upcoming CD which launches on Create & Craft on the 4th of July (we're excited!). I also got a little overexcited about the new Tattered Lace Embossing folders which are the Pick of the Day on Tuesday 1st of July over on Ideal World, and grabbed the last in stock at Hobbycraft! This embossing folder is called Rose Garden and is absolutely beautiful!

I added a strip of Luxury Lace across the centre of all my layers which is available here!

My topper is our Elegant Dress stamp and has been paper pieced with some Lilac paper from the CD and overlayed with Diamond glitter! I die-cut it using the Scalloped Oval from the Kedleston set twice, once from lilac and once from white, trimmed around the decorative dots and then layered them on top of one another.

To embellish, I've used our Beautiful Blossoms stamp set, stamped onto patterned paper, creased down the centre of the petals and then layered up. Then to accent them, I've used the die that was free with the Tattered Lace magazine Issue 6 (Large Flourish)  - it's fabulous for chopping up and poking out of flower arrangements!

I've used the Chelsea corner die to embellish opposite corners to the two flower arrangements I made, and a pearl to accent it!


I hope you like it!


Have a wonderful week... I'll see you again soon (hoepfully!)

Hayley xx



3 comments:

  1. So elegant Hayley.Really beautiful and your card oozes sophistication.Hugs Debbie x Looking forward to the show.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the beautiful dies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete